20 April 2009

A Lot To Learn

It seems I'm a bit overwhelmed at exactly how I want to run this blog. I see so many benefits from my desired approach, so I'm motivated; however, it is a lot of work. More importantly, a lot of time will be required to do this how I want. I think about raising my daughter (she's only 8 months old now), and the life lessons I learn, and the knowledge I will gain from posting, will only benefit both of us later when she's going through her own foggy days. I also get excited at the idea of my own gained knowledge. Right now, I feel like a kindergartner about to take the SAT exam.

But, like most things in life, we have to take things one step at time, and remember that it always works out in the end. I've also learned that sometimes it's the first step that is the most difficult. With that, I will make a promise that my next post will include some real references to books and discussion about how mythology and the applicable folk tales are timeless and help me through my own foggy days.

1 comment: